Design questions for Silhouette users

Now that I've established my blog, my first question is for anyone looking for Silhouette designs.

Question 1:
I'm trying to decide which tourist attractions to create next. I'll create them in the order that I receive the requests.

Which Tourist attractions/buildings would you like to see?

I noticed Niagra Falls on the Silhouette list, so that will be the next. Let me know what you are looking for! Also, if you're looking for something else similar to what I've done in other categories, let me know and I'll see when I can squeeze that in too!

Question 2:
If you've noticed, I have released the angel from my nativity as a print and cut.

Would you like my Nativity series as a print and cut?

Is this something you would be interested in? I don't want to over load you with nativity, but if you would like this option, I'll put it out there for you.

5 comments:

  1. I have been asking for several things as far as tourist attractions. First, London-ish things, particularly Big Ben, and/or the London skyline including Big Ben. My daughter has Asperger's syndrome and was obsessed with clocks a couple years ago but still loves looking at BB and keeps telling me she wants to go to London someday :). Also, I take Karate and I'm rather fond of anything Japanese, like Pagodas or other Asian things.

    Love your designs, thanks for sharing your talents with us!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do Niagara Falls, make sure that you spell it properly first :)
    I'd love the province names for Canada.
    Also 2010 stuff for the Olympics in Vancouver (Richmond, Whistler, Vancouver - where the events are being held).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like some images related to fencing (sport)....I haven't seen anything related to this sport for the Silhouette. Also, some phrases in Spanish would be very nice. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I saw the paper lanterns you made....did you create a Silhouette pattern to cut them? I hope you did so we can get it...it is easier if you want to make a large quantity of them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kenzie! I had suggested the Niagara Falls 'Maid of the Mist' which is the ferry boat you created. Thank You! Your work is wonderful! I am an older Mom of four children,now grown...and four grandchildren. I am a professional horticulturalist and landscape designer (loving gardening) and also scrapbooking and designing. I see you like hiking as well. I do too and have had an absolute blast geocaching while hiking. As far as designs go; I would love to see the 'Alps', Neuschwanstein Castle,clouds and all, the American Falls with Bridal Veil Falls included, Skylon Tower in Niagara Falls,CA,Horseshoe Falls, Washington DC places of interest, perhaps some print and cut 'maps' in the shape of the states.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails