Personalized Playing Cards

We LOVE to play games in our family. If you come over to our house, you may be invited to play Multi-Solitaire as I like to call it, Nertz, Hand and Foot, Up and Down the Ladder, or any other kind of card game. Because many of these require more than one deck of cards, we own at least 8 different decks. So, I sat here thinking...(every once in awhile all kids are napping at the same time and I can do this, imagine that)...what if I could make my own deck?! I thought I'd share it with the rest of you too! Here's a little of what's to come:





And the little design below called "Hearts and Diamonds" was originally created as just a Valentine's design. I was surprised when I finished designing it and found the negative space popped out as diamonds, hence the name "Hearts and Diamonds". It's great for a Valentine's background, but would also work great for a "Game Night" or "Poker Night" background.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. This is funny to me because all I see is the negative space, Diamonds. I don't see the hearts....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had my son and brother look at it and they see diamonds too, guess we see out side of the box....lol
    After looking at it for a few min i did see the hearts but they are hard for me to see.
    Kinda cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see I'm not the only one seeing diamonds. :) Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails