New DT Member







Hi, my name is Esther. I am a wife, mother of 2 beautiful daughters and grandmother of both a sweet boy and girl!! I have been a crafter all of my life and have been scrapbooking for about 15 years. I love all kinds of paper crafting, card making, scrapbooking and home decor. I am super excited to be a part of the Snapdragon Snippets design team and am looking forward to creating all kinds of fun projects!!! You can find me either on my Blog: http://forthjoyofcreating.blogspot.com  or on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/poodlecups/

I'd like to share with you three, of the many, projects I've made with Snapdragon Snippets files which you can purchase here.





6 comments:

  1. Wow! You really have great projects! I think that apron card is wonderful. I look forward to seeing many more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project!! Nice to know about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations and a lovely strong lady ;) Thanks for accepting to be part of this creative team!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute projects looking forward to creating with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Esther,

    I'm so glad to get to "meet" another Snapdragon Snippet Design Team member. You and I have a lot in common besides crafting, I am also a wife, mother of 2 beautiful daughters and grandmother of both a sweet boy and girl!!!

    You're projects are great! It's going to be fun being on the team with you!

    Peace, Love and Joy,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails