Fathers Day Cards

Hi,

Happy hump day all!

Esther here today to share a couple of great Fathers Day cards, although they could also be used for a birthday too!

First up is a super fun golf bag shaped card. I really enjoyed putting together this card, it is interactive , with a fun little pull out on the front of the card.

I made this card with design #60277, golf bag card “fore” father’s day.

I chose this patterned paper for the front to make it look retro. I actually have my grandfathers golf bag which looks very much like this!!


Here is a pic with the pull out:


And a pic of the inside sentiment:



If you have a golfer in the family this is a super card!!!


Next up is a delightful card for the car enthusiast.

It also has a envelope cut file.

The card is file #60423, big wheel card pop tab hub cap.
The envelope is file #60587, envelope stars flap 7X7 for box card.

You can either add real pop can tabs to it or there is a cut that looks like the tabs you can use.

Luckily for me I have a teenager in the neighborhood who happens to save these soda can tabs, so I didn't have to drink 8 sodas in a row to get them for my card. LOL

It sure makes a cute hub cap.


Here is a pic of the card by itself:


And the envelope by itself:



Either of these cards are sure to put a smile on your special guy's face!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. I just love both of these cards! They are so amazing and just perfect for the guys in our lives! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I love that golf bag card. Fabulous paper.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails