Summers are made for Smores

Jearise here from Lorby's World of Crafting and summer is coming to a close but that only means it's time for camp fires and smores one last time. I have put together an 8 x 8 layout to help record those memories for years to come.


I used marshmallows Design ID #18793  for the marshmallows on sticks on the sides of this layout and I used s'mores phrases Design ID #18791 for the "smore fun" phrase. 

The s'mores phrases has two cute phrases in the cutting file. The one I used on my project and the other phrase is just the connected work Smores.

I have to share a little secret before I leave. I want to show you a close up of the marshmallows I made.


I thought they looked pretty real on my layout and I wanted to share how I made them. I first cut out the file and then used some brown distress ink on them to give them that burnt look and finally I put white flocking on them. The pictures doesn't do them justice but take it from me, they look pretty real.

Happy camping and crafting!





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I just love this layout! Especially the way the marshmallows already have some soot on them, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look YUMMY my friend!!! Great trick and thank you for sharing . . .
    much love, hugs, and friendship

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails