Advent Calendar by Valou

Hello everybody! 

 Today, I come to share with you my project for "Snap Dragon Snippets"!



To realize this set, I used the file of "Snap Dragon Snippets", HERE.

All the parts are cut with the machine " Silhouette Studio ".

I used the following papers:

- White Bazzil Cardstock.
- Papers " Winter Collection " and "Spring Collection".
- Blue paper "Action".
- Cardboard of recycling.
- White Bristol.
- Cardstock chestnut.

Any goshawk, I added barriers cut with the " Silhouette Studio ". Then, in front of, I stuck dies-cuts realized with a dies " Noor!Design ", "Border Snowflakes".

Finally, I stuck of the ribbon " Organza Mahogany " and I finished with a small knot.


To the left of the house, I decided to make an extension to realize the garden.

All the bottom is covered with artificial snow in spray.

I realized an ice rink with a die-cut realized with a dies " Noor! Design ", " Round 2 ".


I realized a tree with a file of cut " Silhouette Studio Store". Above, I added a little artificial snow and diverse blue, pink and white pearly pearls to represent Christmas baubles.

I also added a wooden "Treillis" of the shop " HobbyCutz ". Above, I stuck some pearly pearls as well as some flowers: white Poinsettia, blue Poinsettia, white and red Rose ( WOC), white Rose ( WOC), blue Rose " Kaisercraft " and spangled red berries. At the foot of this "Treillis", I stuck a silvery and spangled pine cone, a cloth white rose, a red "Lily" and a spangled red berry.


Then, I added a small glass sled. Above, I stuck a red flower.

For the rest, I added a reindeer cut with "Silhouette Sutdio" and die-cuts "Fir trees".

On the ground, I stuck some white balls spangled in polyester.




I used several rubberstamps " Magnolia Ink ".

I colorized them with the following ink:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen", "Brushed Corduroy" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Aged Mahogany".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.



On the roof, I added pieces of garland, some artificial snow and a small wooden cock.



On the window of the top, I added a knot realized with a piece of ribbon " Organza Mahogany " and decorated with a white rose (15 mm) ( WOC).

I added a small banner realized with a dies " Noor! Design " on whom I stuck "Rub-On", "Merry Christmas". I inked it to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


For the rest, I added various embellishments:

- Spangled and silvery pine cone.
- Spangled red embellishment.
- Wooden embellishment (received in present in a magazine).
- Plastic ax (recycling).

Here we are! I hope that my realization has you more and that it will inspire you.


I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 


2 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job Valou!! So much detail and it all looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an amazingly detailed project! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails