Christmas Cards

I can't believe we are a little more than three weeks away from celebrating Christmas!!

Do you have all your Christmas cards done?

If not, I have some cute inspiration for you!!

Esther here with some wonderful Christmas cards by Snapdragon Snippets.




First up is the most darling little Scottie dog. I used Design  #42390 - a2 card scotty dog side open card. He was super duper easy and he is so cute!!






Second up is a trio of Christmas trees. I used Design #70614 - trees trio see thru merry christmas a7 card. I think the cut out space in the middle of the trees is so fun and different!!!






Third in line is a lushious pine cone card. I love the masculine feel to this card.
I used Design #51293 - pine cone a6 card






Last up is my favorite, after all Jesus is the whole reason we celebrate Christmas!!! Little baby Jesus in the manger is so precious!!
I used Design #70615 - baby manger “the gift” shaped a7 card





I hope this gives you some inspiration for creating some fun and festive Christmas cards!!!


2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails